1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To register game account just make a forum account. If you not confirm your account by email then you can't enter to the game!

The Big Event "Sandbox"

Discussion in 'Promotional' started by [GM]Arcas, Feb 8, 2018.

1. MoonRevenge

MoonRevenge New Member

Add HQ PB for newbies to grab some elems (they have close to nothing chance anyway). Add talics and t1-t3 drop from assault alpha, remove any possibility to get chaos, increase chance of noob elem from big rare ore boxes, make 46-49 dungeon acceptable for 50 lvl on sandbox server.

2. acrn89

acrn89 New Member VIP

Magmula binuksan nyo san box lumala ang backtracks ng server ok ang net provider ko server nyo ang meron problema ni action wala nga kayo ginagawa maliit na nga players niyo hindi niyo pa talaga aalagaan. Sorry for this workds but your service is getting really fucked up.

3. [Tech]Jiren

[Tech]Jiren Administrator Staff Member

Ok sir noted.

4. [Tech]Jiren

Please use english next time so dev can read your complains.

5. keith08

keith08 New Member VIP

Is the server going down?
    sad
    I experience backtracks/lags/delays fck this
    cant even farm / pl cause of it
    this server dont have players anymore and the other players experience lags/backtracks/delays so boring to play here
    haisttt
    make action damnit

6. [Tech]Jiren

I didnt experience lag and backtrack sir
    PLDT isp and Sky cable

7. [Tech]Jiren

Were not going to close the server.

Aidel333 likes this.
  8. acrn89

acrn89 New Member VIP

Im sorry sir ha??? Due to some intances anger rage i used tagalog from my exp gain 47% now it is 40% . Due to your fucked up service no immidiate intervention some players cant play . I dont know what kind of mentally you have but come on!!! Fix the damn game, you claimed you are better than playpark but you cant event fix the problem that has been there for the past month.....

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  9. blackskyn

blackskyn New Member

thank you for not closing the server.....we are still here playing......theres no other decent server like this to play

Aidel333 likes this.
  10. knightfall

knightfall New Member

Yes, stay strong. Don't close the server. We will keep on playing :)

Aidel333 likes this.
  11. [Tech]Jiren

i understand your frustrations.
    sometimes its an ISP problem too don't pin point all the blames to our servers :)
    but we're not ignoring it.
    every day we always monitor our servers and improve it if needed.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  12. acrn89

acrn89 New Member VIP

I already talk to the isp provider to tell you honeatly they change all the cable to make sure my connection has no problem other servers works fine other games pubg ragnarok works fine pings works fine your server is the problem....

13. blackskyn

blackskyn New Member

another x12 event on main server next weekend pls....hehe

14. [Tech]Jiren

we already fixed the issue.

15. KindHearted

KindHearted New Member VIP

sir i dont have problem with the server, my problem is on the bells side filipino and russians are not cooperationg together and most councils even the race leader is not active and its really hard right now to have a decent party right now because of population on bells side. Most players right now in bells are russians and its already been 2 weeks and bells still cant mine i am slowly losing hope in bells side.

16. [Tech]Jiren

We already know about this ISSUE that's why we're doing something and preparing a BIG Update next week for int.playcrush.net Accounts. just wait for the announcement after the SANDBOX EVENT.

17. [Tech]Jiren

We're not going to waste all your progress.
    Wait for the announcement next week.

18. acrn89

acrn89 New Member VIP

You said last week you will make a announcement this week??

19. [Tech]Jiren

After sandbox

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018