1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To register game account just make a forum account. If you not confirm your account by email then you can't enter to the game!

Donation Form

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Sai, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Sai

Sai Member

GM Suggestion only. why it takes almost 5-8hours when i recieve my donate sometimes asking on GM ingame. to PM me but no responce.

can you appoint GM monitor the donation every 2-3hours.
    because sometimes i need exp recovery badly needed. when im PL. also ammo etc etc.

2. Play

Play Administrator Staff Member VIP

You can use paypal donations which is automated and works 1-60 minutes to be inserted if you are verified customer of paypal. If you not a customer of paypal then it can going up to 30 hours if this is first time payment using paypal with your card.

3. Sai

Sai Member

IM using Coins.ph

4. [MOD]Blast

[MOD]Blast Moderator Staff Member

Apologies for the delay but take not that we have a lot of donations to process. Rest assured that were trying our very best to work on it as soon as possible.

5. Sai

Sai Member

i understand sir. im just rushing that time. because i dont have ammo. im farming and leveling :(
    i wait almost 8hours i think because GM jiren is sleep that's why i sleep instead farm :D

6. Zofia

Zofia New Member

HoW long do i need to wait to receive my cc? Im using cashcoins. 2 days ago i top up and got the cc right after i submitted the don. Form. But now its already 1 and half hour. Still no CC i lost my deal :(

7. [MOD]Blast

[MOD]Blast Moderator Staff Member

Please take not that we cannot process the donation real time because there are also verifications that needs to be done on our end. Rest assured we're doing our best to process it as soon as possible.

8. [Tech]Jiren

[Tech]Jiren Administrator Staff Member

i'm not a robot sir online 24/7
    I need some sleep also.