1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To register game account just make a forum account. If you not confirm your account by email then you can't enter to the game!

AUTO LOOT CHARM - MAKE IT AVAILABLE TO NON PS USERS

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by SlGA, Mar 25, 2018.

1. SlGA

SlGA New Member

Is it possible to make the auto loot charm available to non PS users? I think this will be attractive to bored and semi quit players in coming back and play again. Lets face the fact that the server do not have enough PL parties for power leveling, so players get bored and eventually quit the server but if we give them something to do like farming smoothly (with the help of the auto loot charm) to get a better equipment and PL later it will be helpful.

I understand that this can be availed thru premium service via donation or can be bought to other donators but what I am saying is just the autoloot will be free this is excluding the wind knife, exp rate and other benefits. I hope you will consider this sugguestion, TIA!

xHusky likes this.
  2. Chreon

Chreon New Member VIP

I like that.

3. xHusky

xHusky New Member VIP

+1 to this!

4. [Tech]Jiren

[Tech]Jiren Administrator Staff Member

This is not a solution.

5. Aidel333

Aidel333 New Member VIP

I agree with sir jiren on this.

IMHO the autoloot makes the PS worth it because it saves a lot of time and the worry of dying but not being able to loot items (ex. when you kill a monster while you have mobs attacking you, leaving you no time to loot when you have to keep on kiting)

Kamasoon sword - not sure about how useful the extra 0.5 ms compared to a wind weapon is because there's no extra hp/fp anymore making it quite... meh.. plus the old legacy blade sprite was way better for me. It looked more awesome and cool :cool: The current sprite of the kamasoon sword is like you're wearing a sword from zelda..

Jetpack - not sure what to comment about this

6. xHusky

xHusky New Member VIP

I agree @Aidel333 the reason why I agreed to have the Autoloot on non ps is to attract players, but since Jiren already mentioned the big update. I don't think that's necessary for now. Because to be honest, this is the only thing that people would want from the PS aside from the x rates.

7. SlGA

SlGA New Member

Autoloot is one of the features that makes this server very unique and this what made me/other players play on this server, but if you decline this because you wana make money well obviously people get bored of doing nothing its just a waste of time. Do the math PS can only be bought once a month, there are alot of cash shop items on which you can make money don't be greedy if you wana grow besides you guys can adjust the benefits of PS users like adding a little exp rate because right now I admit it does have a minimal difference from non ps users, mine rates and etc.

Wake up! right now all you need to do is pamper your players, make an attractive server! Revenue later satisfy your market first if you wana prove your worth in the business.

8. [Tech]Jiren

If we do this after 1 month server will DIE
    Server is not FREE sir we need to pay for it monthly and it cost thousands of $$$
    don't be so judgemental about us.

9. [Tech]Jiren

Greedy ? do you think we have many income from the items on cash shop? :D :D

10. ReisseJX

ReisseJX New Member VIP

we are not quitting yet GM. lets do this. but can you atleast be active ingame :D

11. [Tech]Jiren

all GMs are active, as you can see we are active here in forum. we dont want to interfere in-game.

12. [Tech]Jiren

GM's are watching the players in-game
    we are always watching.

13. SlGA

SlGA New Member

@GM Jiren hmmm i know that your sales is on the rocks because the population is on the rocks basic its directly proportional, going back to the topic if its so hard in your hearts to give the auto loot charm for free, why not put in the gold points npc atleast? or any NPC you may desire.. think about your players first and the sales will come business 101 :)

No hard feelings if you really can't do it, just stating the facts, observations in game and feelings of some players that i converse with including mine. PEACE! ^_^

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  14. ReisseJX

ReisseJX New Member VIP

+1 to gold store. To encourage participation in cw.

15. [Tech]Jiren

No changes guys.

16. martz02

martz02 New Member

@[Tech]Jiren what date will PS come back?